Thank you for your interest in supporting the M&T Bank Clothesline Art Festival! The success of Clothesline depends on our dedicated corps of volunteers. Work a shift and get free admission to the Festival before or after your shift.
The 2023 Festival dates are: Saturday, September 9, and Sunday, September 10.
Fill out the form below, and someone will be in touch with you very soon.
Admission Gate Volunteers
- Duties: Welcome Festival attendees, scan admission tickets, and provide basic directions
- Preparation: Start your shift by attending a brief, informative orientation session where you will meet your Gate Captain. Sunscreen, a hat, and weatherproof clothing are suggested.
- Location: Sculpture Park entrance or Prince Street Entrance
- Shifts: Saturday 9 am–noon, Saturday 11:45 am–3 pm, Saturday 2:45–5 pm; Sunday 9 am–noon, Sunday 11:45 am–3 pm, Sunday 2:45–5 pm
Creative Workshop Volunteer
- Duties: A few past Creative Workshop students and friends needed to help with Clothesline art activities
- Location: Creative Workshop
- Shifts: Saturday 10 am–1:30 pm, Saturday 1:30-5 pm, Saturday 1:30–5 pm, Sunday 10 am–1:30 pm, Sunday 10 am–1:30 pm, Sunday 1:30–5 pm
Library Book Sale Setup/Teardown
- Duties: Assist with moving and unpacking heavy boxes for library book sale.
- Shifts: Set Up / Tear Down, times TBD. Eboni Jones will be in touch about opportunities.
Package Check Volunteer
- Duties: Take possession of food, umbrellas and packages while visitors go into the museum art space, give visitors claim checks and store their items, return items when visitors exit the museum art space.
- Location: Inside at Pavilion or Group Tour Entrance, with two volunteers per shift per location
- Shifts: Saturday 9:45 am–12:30 pm, Saturday 12:15–3 pm, Saturday 2:45–5:15 pm; Sunday 9:45 am-12:30 pm, Sunday 12:15–3 pm, Sunday 2:45–5:15 pm
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 585.276.8955.