M&T Bank Clothesline Festival: Visitor Info
2016 artist application | 2016 grounds map | GO TO ARTIST & VENDOR INFO PAGE
Saturday, September 10, 10 am–6 pm* | Sunday, September 11, 10 am–5 pm | rain or shine!
*Exclusive to MAG members: early bird shopping Saturday, 9:30–10 am
About Clothesline: Now in its 60th year, Rochester’s largest and longest-running fine art and crafts festival continues to thrive. It’s now the place to
- browse and buy original artwork by more than 400 New York state artists 2015 artist list
- experience all-day live entertainment
- sample food & drink from some of Rochester’s favorite vendors
- enjoy free family art activities at the Creative Workshop
- search for bargains at the Gallery Store’s Sidewalk Sale and the art library’s used book sale
- purchase this year’s Clothesline T-shirt
- visit the museum (included in admission)
Again this year, Clothesline will spill over the Memorial Art Gallery‘s 14-acre campus. grounds map
Admission: $5 (MAG members $4) to benefit MAG; 10 and under free if accompanied by an adult.
Clothesline through the years: What’s in a name?