M&T Bank Clothesline Festival: Visitor Info
September 12 & 13, 2015
2015 artist list | grounds map | artist & vendor info page
What: Nearly 60 years after the first Clothesline, Rochester’s largest and longest-running fine art and crafts festival continues to thrive. It’s now the place to
- browse and buy original artwork by more than 400 New York state artists see the list
- experience all-day live entertainment
- sample food from some of Rochester’s favorite vendors
- enjoy free family art activities at the Creative Workshop
- search for bargains at the Gallery Store’s Sidewalk Sale and the art library’s used book sale
- visit the museum (included in admission)
When: Saturday, September 12, 10 am–6 pm | Sunday, September 13, 10 am–5 pm | Rain or shine! Exclusive to MAG members: early bird shopping Saturday, 9:30–10 am
Where: With the completion of Centennial Sculpture Park, Clothesline once again spills over the Memorial Art Gallery‘s entire 14-acre campus. grounds map
Admission: $5 (MAG members $4) to benefit the Gallery; 10 and under free if accompanied by an adult.
Clothesline through the years: What’s in a name?