More Info About School Tours
- Please arrange for one adult chaperone per 10 students.
- Self-guided tours are welcome but must be booked in advance.
- Tours are 60 minutes long; 45 minutes for pre-K-1st grades.
- Tours are led by volunteer guides called docents. One will contact you to learn about your students and expectations for the tour.
- If accommodations are needed for any students, please let the docent know.
- Requests for tours in American Sign Language, French, German, and Spanish are welcome.
- Additional time beyond the tour for drawing and writing exercises must be requested in advance.
- Directions & manners
Switch to our mobile site