Tour of the Miami Art Scene
March 1-3, 2012
Join us in Miami to escape the end of a Rochester winter and to experience the vibrant Miami arts scene.
• Visit tropical Fairchild Gardens to delight in whimsical art installations and the European-inspired Viscaya Mansion filled with stunning art and furnishings overlooking Biscayne Bay.
• Take part in Coral Gables First Friday Art Walk to visit the many galleries within an easy walk of our hotel.
• Take a walking tour of South Beach’s art deco scene and a sunset cruise to see the mansions on Millionaire’s Row.
• Experience Arteamericas, the premier art fair of Latin and South American art which showcases latest trends. Galleries representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters exhibit annually at the fair.
• Stay at a charming boutique hotel in Coral Gables.
More details soon