MAG Events Calendar
6th Rochester Biennial
Memorial Art Gallery
Friday, September 12, 2014
Summers at MAG are dedicated to the art of upstate New York. On alternating years, the Gallery presents juried and invitational exhibitions that showcase regional artists working in a variety of media.
For the 6th Rochester Biennial, the Gallery’s director and curators have selected these six exceptional artists, each presenting recent work:
- Juan Carlos Caballero-Perez, Henrietta (jewelry, sculpture)
- Richard Hirsch, Churchville (ceramic sculptures, encaustic paintings)
- Jeff Kell, Rush (ceramic sculptures)
- Kumi Korf, Ithaca (prints, artist’s books)
- Lynette K. Stephenson, Hamilton (paintings)
- Kim Waale, Manlius (mixed media installation)
This exhibition is sponsored by M&T Bank. Additional support is provided by COMIDA, Constellation Brands, Inc. and the Rubens Family Foundation.
Pictured: Richard Hirsch, Crucible #14 (2012). Collection of the artist.