Collection News: Baroque Angels

17th century Austrian Baroque angel in the Gallery's Fountain CourtUpstairs at the Gallery: Baroque Angels

Two South Austrian Baroque angels (ca. 1700) have been installed in the Fountain Court, on either side of the Italian Baroque organ. Long off view, the pair (including the one pictured) was recently restored by conservators Barbara Moore and Mimi Leveque with funding from the Greater Hudson Heritage Network. Bertha Buswell Bequest.

Switch to our mobile site